Help send a young Friend to Palestine!Posted: April 16, 2017
“I feel like I learned more in three weeks than I learned in my whole life.“
~ Amal, Palestinian-American Quaker (Go Palestine, Summer 2016)
For the past six years, Ramallah Friend’s School’s Go Palestine program has given a gift to many young adults (ages 14-17). Go Palestine has sent young, Palestinian-Americans to Palestine to rediscover their heritage, with homestays with families in Ramallah in the homeland of Palestinian culture. Go Palestine gives young adults a chance to make lasting friends and connections while being steeped in the language, culture and cuisine of Palestine.
Currently, we are raising funds to sponsor a young Palestinian-American Friend to spend three weeks in Palestine this summer. We only need $1,500 more to meet the $4,000 goal. Can we count on your help to give these young people a chance to rediscover their heritage?
- Please consider making whatever contribution you can. To make a donation, please follow the below steps:
- Go to the Go Palestine website and click on the “Donate Online” link: http://www.summerinpalestine.org/donate.html
- Next click the yellow “Donate” button. You will be redirected to a PayPal website. You have a choice to donate by PayPal OR Credit Card.
- Please be sure to click on the small blue plus sign next to the “Add Special Instructions” button at the top of the page and write “QPIN 2017” so that your donation contributes to this fundraising effort.
- Your donation is tax-deductible and you will receive a tax-deductible receipt.
Read more about the Go Palestine mission and stories from past camps here